Tuesday, March 08, 2005

There is no Justice, without Sin!


poster_sincity4_lg
Originally uploaded by Paedur.
April 1st. That's when Sin City comes out, and while I was never a huge fan of the comic, I did read it in the early days.

But, damit, I am excited about this movie! First off, Robert Rodriquez is directing it, and while I never though his other works were great, I think he has the right sense of style to do this movie. Second, he quit the Director's guild so he could give credit to Frank Miller. Frank Miller is the man who wrote and drew the comic. Thirdly, Guest Director.. Quinten Taratino. Go figure, I mean, we all seen Kill Bill and while I never thought the second volume was great, the first was one of the most stylish movies I've seen in a long time.

And finally, the last reason to see this movie. Jessica Alba. 'Nuff said.

Follow this LINK to see the new trailer. Btw, the tune in the background is by a band called "The Servants" and the song is "Cells".

1 comment:

Klugett said...

Not only can Mike not spell Tarantino - he cannot spell Quentin. But, I don't think I've ever known Mike to be much for spelling.

There.
To.
You're.
Too.
Their.
Your.
They're.

Picking up what I'm putting down?

Glad I'm back, Mikey?