Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Books, Books, Books..

Here are some links to some fantastic book review sites. As we all know, I read alot, so, I figured some of these links might help those who are in search of good books. Obviously, my tastes are primary Sci-fi and Fantasy.

Sffworld.com - This is the site I help run. There are quite a few of us, and I add in my small part. Great place for Book reviews (User entered, and official), plus, a excellent message forum. Great place, great community!

The Alien Online - Again, excellent place for book reviews. Covers more than just two genre's, includes horror, and non fiction.

SF Site - A bi-monthly e-zine. Good place. Been going there for years.

Yet Another Book Review Website - This place started off a little slow, and quiet, but, as time has gone by, it seems to get busier. Really liked the fact that they highlight Canadian Authors.

Finally, if you are ever looking for a book that is out of print, I'd suggest Abe.Com They are a collection of used book stores that stretch across the world. I've found many books that are out of print, and impossible to find. Book prices though can be expensive.




No comments: