Saturday, April 02, 2005

I'm almost done with this whole..


576231 (Small)
Originally uploaded by Paedur.
Sin City thing.

Saw the movie.

What did I think? Well, definitely a fantastic movie in my eyes. I won't say much more, but, I was a fan of the comic. Well, can't say a huge fan as I only read one of the five or so stories set in Sin City. Big Fat Kill. Not to sure why I never read the others.

Anyways..

If you head on over to the Sin City website, you can do the usual sh!t, download screensaver, games, wallpapers, etc. But, you can actually design some wallpapers yourself. Not much to it, but, it's rather neat. As you can see, I've done one. ;)

Onto geekier things. Counter Spy. By far, one of the best Adware/Spyware removal programs I have used in a long time. Read a few articles on this, thought I'd try it. Great prg, though, you need to pay 20 bucks for it (Yearly).

That's about it. Been tough blogging of lates, not much to say.

1 comment:

raychul said...

theyre gone, no worries. im thinkin about seeing that sin city you speak of. do u really live on Bakalakadaka street? cuz if u do, thats TIGHT.