Monday, April 25, 2005

Villains are cool, and if I was one..

Well, I found this list on the internet a lil while back, and kept meaning to blog it.

Here it is.

What I would do if I was a EVIL Overlord.

Here are a few of my favorite suggestions..

- My Legions of Terror will have helmets with clear plexiglass visors, not face-concealing ones.

- When I employ people as advisors, I will occasionally listen to their advice.

- I will keep a special cache of low-tech weapons and train my troops in their use. That way -- even if the heroes manage to neutralize my power generator and/or render the standard-issue energy weapons useless -- my troops will not be overrun by a handful of savages armed with spears and rocks.

-I will dress in bright and cheery colors, and so throw my enemies into confusion.

- If my trusted lieutenant tells me my Legions of Terror are losing a battle, I will believe him. After all, he's my trusted lieutenant.

- I will maintain a healthy amount of skepticism when I capture the beautiful rebel and she claims she is attracted to my power and good looks and will gladly betray her companions if I just let her in on my plans.

-When my guards split up to search for intruders, they will always travel in groups of at least two. They will be trained so that if one of them disappears mysteriously while on patrol, the other will immediately initiate an alert and call for backup, instead of quizzically peering around a corner.

-Any data file of crucial importance will be padded to 1.45Mb in size.

- Finally, to keep my subjects permanently locked in a mindless trance, I will provide each of them with free unlimited Internet access.

No comments: