Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Alex.. freak...


Alex
Originally uploaded by Paedur.

For about 7 years, I had the distinct..umm, experience of working with a gentleman named Alex.

Recently, he quit. Onto bigger and better things for that guy..

And, over the years, Alex has irratated the hell out of me, and oddly enough, I'll still miss him. He was unique. And, he did make me laugh, despite my "Grumpish" attitude. He was also the first person to make me feel welcomed at Costco. I was standing there, waiting for the interview when he approached me, and said "Hi. You going for the majors job." So, here I leave a few memories of Alex.

1 - His Sailor Moon Dance. Don't ask more, but, man, it'd made me laugh so hard.

2 - Shirts. Again, they made me laugh. I remember the first time he wore his cocaine cowboy shirt. I could barely look at him without laughing.

3 - Our mutual love of all Pop Bands UK. Espically S-Club 7, and Steps. Hannah.. MmmmM.. Rachel.. MMmmmMmmm..

4 - "Hey, what's this plastic stuff around the switch, Mike?" "I dunno.." ZAP! "Umm.. it was like that when they gave it to us."

5 - 'Non' and 'Oui'. This mean, No and Yes in French, Alex. Never ever hit Oui on a Digital Camera again!

6 - Blogging a entry from work (See top right picture) with our crazy boss Melynda nearby, and some manager.

7 - Chain Saw comment from him and Lisa. Shudder.

8 - "Alex, you look tired." "I played QUAKE all night, Mike. I am sooooo tired."

9 - "I told Gary I had math class on Tues night, but, it was to watch Buffy instead." Me: "What!?!?!?!!?!?"

10 - Checking out the ladies..

And finally, the one that will live forever..

"Well, Mike, a AMR slot is this new type...." Yeah, right.. ;)

Alot of other memories...but... enough.. :)


G'luck Alex!!

No comments: