Thursday, August 25, 2005

IE 7 Beta 1

It's out.

The new Internet Explorer.

I ran it for a little bit, and it seemed nice. Though, it already had problems displaying the MSN site, which isnt a good sign. ;)

Though, I do like the interface so far, but, I've only been using it for a short while. Here is the LINK to find it.

Alot of folks will probably think of all the flaws found in the IE, espically security ones. Well, in my long search for a good browser, I havent found one. Every browser has flaws, security ones as well. Even Firefox, every month I get PC World, and they report a flaw in that and every other browser. Go with what fits I say. We'll see how IE 7 goes, but, they have tabbed browsing. :)

PS. You need to be running a legit copy of XP.

Update - It appears that IE 7 doesnt support 128 bit Encryption. Odd, you think it would, IE does normally.

Update 2 - Holy! It sucks. I mean, it's a Beta, what can you expect? It's slooooow, doesnt load up right, some pages do not display at all. I'd stay away from this one. If you do d/l, it does write over your existing IE..

No comments: