Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Tech TV.

I use to love Tech TV. I never really got to see much of it, but, I did like it. It then merged with G4 (Which is a Gaming station), and I didnt mind it..but, I only play PC Games, and it had alot of info on console gaming.

As time went by, shows like The Screensavers (Tech news, info, etc) slowly got re-working into a more 'media/gaming' show.. The hosts of the screensavers (Kevin Rose & Alex Albretch) left, and it just wasnt the same.

I was sad.

But, behold..the internet, and pod casting.. There is now a few 'video' pod casts that are basically on just tech news. One is hosted by Kevin Rose and Alex Albretch, a other by a bunch of former Screensavers guys (Kevin Rose being one), and I just recently found a other hosted by Amber from Call for Help. Below are the links. :)

Diggnation

NCommand

Systm

A friend of mine, Jon, also runs a Podcast on Linux.

No comments: